Cynthia has helped numerous teams launch and realign their process and refresh their performance. She will introduce a range of models and tools clarify values, identify shared goals, enhance respectful communication and increase accountability. She will help you experiment with options and try out your new approach in real situations.
- Set up a team culture with clear intention to support trust and high performance
- Use strengths based, data-driven assessment tools to understand each other and diminish conflict
- Set a new foundation to understand team and customer relationships
- Release and reset patterns that diminish innovation and increase friction
- Refresh your ability to collaborate and innovate
- Increase respect and deepen appreciation and acknowledgement among team members.
High performing teams trust each other and love working together. They deliver visible value from the start and are more productive in less time. Great people want to join them and stay with them. And they do all this while having more fun. It’s crucial to set up the team culture with clear intention to support trust and high performance. It’s easy to skip this crucial step and head right to action. Your team culture is forming right now whether you’re actively managing it or not. Take time to future-proof your team and enhance its performance. Understand each other’s energetic pattern, be aligned on values and purpose and have a clear vision of what success looks like.