- Clarify individual and team values
- Communicate to support trust and high performance
- Understand patterns of energy to diminish conflict
- Enhance empathy for other teams and customer relationships
- Release and reset patterns of friction that diminish innovation
- Increase respect and deepen appreciation and acknowledgement among team members.
High performing teams trust each other and love working together. They deliver visible value from the start and are more productive in less time. Great people want to join them and stay with them. And they do all this while having more fun. It’s crucial to set up the team culture with clear intention to support trust and high performance. It’s easy to skip this crucial step and head right to action. Your team culture is forming right now whether you’re actively managing it or not. Take time to future-proof your team and enhance its performance.
Cynthia likes to help teams launch well with a foundation of shared purpose and values, collaboration, decision making and clear accountability. Understand each other’s energetic pattern, be aligned on values and purpose and have a clear vision of what success looks like.
When you get stuck, Cynthia can help you reestablish trust, heal conflict, rebuild communication and creating new processes and patterns of performance. She brings tools, assessments and just-in-time approaches to try out your new approach in real situations.